Search Site
Practice Areas

Practice Areas

“United States immigration laws are complex and can often seem like a never-ending labyrinth of redtape. If you are not a citizen of the United States, you should have a trusted ally by your side. Whether you are looking to immigrate to the United States for the first time, you just arrived, or you have been here for many years, our attorneys have the experience necessary to help you navigate the immigration system and successfully reach the finish line.”

Permanent Residency

By obtaining your permanent residency, you are authorized to live, work, and drive legally in the United States on a permanent basis. By becoming a permanent resident, you also become eligible for U.S. citizenship within 3-5 years. In the majority of cases, it also allows you to freely travel abroad including to your home country.

Adjustment of Status
If your spouse or parent is a US citizen or permanent resident, then you can petition for a waiver to pardon the time you’ve been illegal in the country since the moment you’ve entered. The pardon only allows for one illegal and undetected entry. You must prove an extreme and unusual hardship to the petitioner who is petitioning you if you were to be deported.
Consular Processing
If your spouse, parent, 21-year old child, or sibling is a United States citizen (or permanent resident spouse or parent), they can petition for you to become a permanent resident. If you do not qualify to complete the process in the United States, you may be able to qualify by returning to your home country.
If you have been the victim of certain crimes in the United States, and assisted law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of the crime, you and your family may be eligible for lawful status in the United States.
If you have lived in the United States more than 10 years, have no serious criminal issues, and have a spouse, parent, or child with lawful status in the United States, you may be eligible for permanent residency.

Immigration Court

Immigration Court can be a stressful and confusing time for individuals and families facing potential deportation from the country. If you have an upcoming case, it is important that you are represented by an experienced and trustworthy attorney who will diligently fight for your rights. Our attorneys have completed more than a thousand trials and will make every effort to resolve your case favorably in Immigration Court. We have filed the necessary applications to allow many of our clients to stay in the United States, as well as to receive a work permit and potentially a green card. Do not attempt to do this alone – we are here to help.


The “Dream Act”, or DACA, is an Executive Action program that gives undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as children a path towards legal status, including the opportunity to obtain a work permit, Driver’s License, Social Security card, and a safeguard against deportation from the United States. If you came to the United States before the age of 16, it is highly recommended that you speak with one of our attorneys to learn more about this programs great benefits and rules.


As a legal resident, you are still subject to immigration laws and potentially Immigration Court. Long-term legal residents are often deported because they either forget or choose not to naturalize. It is highly recommended that you take the final step and seek citizenship. Once you have naturalized, you are no longer subject to immigration laws or Immigration Court and you also become eligible to vote. Do not risk losing everything you have built in this country, such as your family, career, and home. Contact us Today and we will skillfully guide you in the process of becoming a United States citizen.


Each year, the United States protects thousands of individuals who face dangerous circumstances in their home country. If you are in fear of returning to your home country, you may be eligible for a Green Card. Our attorneys will carefully discuss your background and your options to determine if you qualify for this substantial benefit.

Schedule your consultation with a lawyer of our team FREE , without obligation!

During this consultation you will learn exactly what options are available to obtain the legal status you need.
  • You will leave the office knowing whether or not you can get legal status, and if you can, we will tell you exactly how we will do it.
  • 100% free, it is your decision if you want to keep us to help you with your case or not.
Our Office
  • Dallas Office
    1700 Pacific Avenue
    Suite 3750
    Dallas, Texas 75201
    Phone: 972-807-0066
  • Ft. Worth Office
    500 W. 7th Street
    Ft. Worth, Texas 76102
    Phone: 972-807-0066
  • Houston Office
    815 Walker Street
    Suite 945
    Houston, Texas 77002
    Phone: 972-807-0066
  • Los Angeles Office
    700 S. Flower Street
    Suite 2925
    Los Angeles, California 90017
    Phone: 972-807-0066
  • Santa Ana Office
    2670 N. Main Street
    Suite 302
    Santa Ana, California 92705
    Phone: 972-807-0066
  • San Marcos Office
    100 East San Marcos Blvd
    Suite 120
    San Marcos, California 92069
    Phone: 972-807-0066
  • San Diego Office
    591 Camino De La Reina
    Suite 1120
    San Diego, 92108
    Phone: 972-807-0066